HOW TO GET
From Florence or Rome: (distance from the exit km 2)
Autostrada del sole A1, exit Valdichiana / Bettolle / Sinalunga:
- After the toll at the roundabout, turn to the third exit and follow direction SP327
- After 700 m turn right and take Via Siena / Strada Provinciale 63 / SP63
- After 130 m turn right and take Via Don Giovanni Minzoni
- After 300 m take Via delle Casellei for 1 Km.
The Bandita Country Hotel is on your left.
From Siena or Perugia:
S.G.C. Siena - Bettolle
Junction Perugia - A1 - Siena exit BETTOLLE towards Bettolle / Firenze / Roma
- From Siena: at exit BETTOLLE / FIRENZE / ROMA located on S.G.C., turn left and take the Vicenza Street of Vicinale delle Cassette , after 500 mt turn right and take Via delle Caselle.
- From Perugia: after crossing the A1 freeway, follow the same directions as described above for those coming from Firenze or Roma.
Sinalunga has a train station with connections to Siena (about 40/55 minutes) and Chiusi (about 25/30 minutes) where it is then possible to connect to and from Rome in just over an hour and a half.
The nearest airports are:
- Siena - Ampugnano Km. 63 - (50 minutes)
- Perugia - Sant'Egidio Km.67 - (50 minutes)
- Firenze - Peretola Km. 108 - (1 hour)
- Pisa - San Giusto Km. 180 - (2 hours)
- Roma - Fiumicino Km 230 - (2 hours and 15 minutes)